RESEARCH AND PLANNING
- New emerging areas closer to city center gain relevance, while remote platforms outside the heart of the city start to lose their appeal. The reason why is that employees spend less time in traffic
- Traffic friendly buildings located in areas as far as possible from jammed and crowded places and closer to where people live.
- Opportunity of leasing spaces in a newly constructed class A office close to the City Center
- Benefits of relocating back inside the City as opposed to the peripheral locations
- Importance of minimizing travel time to and back from work
- First of all, we obtained the approval of the company who is producing the Monopoly games worldwide in order to be able to use the name – Hasbro.
- We searched and found the perfect supplier who could make our idea a reality and we found someone who could hand make a Monopoly out of wood. In less than two weeks since contacting them, we started the production of the games.
- We researched through the map of Bucharest and spotted different places and facilities in the proximity of AFI Tech Park that could be introduced in the game.
- In order to gain an even bigger impact, we used a smart and funny tone of voice in the messages we used for the game (on the board, cards, money, title deeds). Company’s branding elements were mentioned on the board and on the money.
- We kept the original game instructions and rules but we adapted the messages and created some smart and funny ones.
- Each game contains a document with instructions and how to play rules.
- We aimed for 100% positive feedback and 50%+ media coverage and shares on social media.
media representatives and bloggers received the Monopoly
called us immediately after receiving the board-game to congratulate us on this brilliant idea and asking to meet with the team behind the project.
covered in media outlets (1 newswire, 25 business & specialized publications, 2 general interest websites, 6 social media, 1 international news, >10 news aggregators)
Office building leased before the official launch
100% positive feedback:
“WHAT A COOL IDEA, I CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY THE GAME”
“THANK YOU, THE MONOPOLY IS HERE, I CAN’T WAIT TO TEST IT”
“IT LOOKS VERY GOOD, CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY”
“MONOPOLY OUT OF WOOD IT SOUNDS «WOW»”
“THE GAME WAS VERY APPRECIATED, I PLAYED IT WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND SOME FRIENDS. I WON EVERY TIME!”
After the feedback from the journalists and bloggers, AFI Europe Romania decided to extend this tool in their direct communication with clients and potential clients.
This is why, representatives of 50 companies (CEOs, Facility managers and HR managers from various industries) received the AFI Tech Park Monopoly board game.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
The concept and the execution were both innovative and creative. We wanted people to discover the new building and make them aware of the facilities around it. Everything went smoothly and natural and we are happy that using gamification we managed to disseminate our messages in a funny and smart manner. The people who received the game said it was a premiere and they have never seen something similar before.
Testimonial “Cristian China Brita”